This role is perfect for those wishing to learn new skills while gaining necessary experience to improve their CV for their future job applications, while working with a highly reputable company.
Some of your main responsibilities would entail:
- Manage online applications.
- Help the candidates in choosing the most suitable role for them.
- Meet and greet the visitors.
- Process necessary documentation.
- Prepare and balance potential candidates' packs.
- Carry out daily recruitment duties.
- Comply with Royal Mail's standards, policies and procedures.
What we want from the perfect candidate:
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of the team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Being able to multitask.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Have an Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
The role will be for six to eight weeks on a temporary basis.
On-the-job training also provided; 8 hours pay provided for training session prior to event.
The pay rate stands at: £10 per hour.
Blue Arrow is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.