With pubs around Surrey and Hampshire and many years of success, this award winning, vibrant pub group are continuing to grow. They are very much food led using fresh, seasonal ingredients from local suppliers.
They are seeking a full time Recruitment Advisor to join the Head Office team to support the training, development and recruitment of key staff for this expanding Pub Group.
It is a full time position, five days each week based at the head office in Farnham and It will be necessary to travel between the pubs to deliver training or conduct interviews. The role will be daytime Monday to Friday but flexibility will be required occasionally to work at evenings or weekends to deliver training or assist with a new pub opening.
- To ensure that all candidates receive a friendly and consistent service
- Screening CVs and conducting face to face, Skype and telephone interviews at the Head Office and pubs
- Building a strong relationship with each of the Division Managers and Pub Managers – communicating regularly and supporting them with their recruitment needs
- Writing new contracts and communicating all on-boarding documents to new employees
- To advertise roles when positions become available within the business
- Tracking and reporting on recruitment and staff activity
- To be the go-to contact for the candidate from when they are recruited to when they start in their new role. Answering any day to day questions and liaising with the Pub Managers.
- Maintaining and building new relationships with local Colleges and Universities
- To aid in the reviewing of succession planning of our staff
- To communicate detailed profiles of candidates to the Division Manager & Pub Manager
- Researching new sourcing opportunities
- Although recruitment will be your main role, you will also have the opportunity to get involved in other ‘People’ based projects
What we are looking for
- You will have previous experience working within the hospitality and catering industry
- Honest, dedicated and hard-working
- Ability to manage your own time
- Excellent attention to detail with a passion for organising information
- Proficient in IT with a full understanding of spreadsheets, word processing and social media
- You must be a fun person with a good sense of humour and have strong communication skills, being able to interact with candidates, agents and colleagues
- Support, training and development to improve your competency and skills in the role and to aid towards progression opportunities in the future
- Competitive salary
- Gym discounts
- Food and drink discounts across the group
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.