Working Hours - Monday - Friday (9am-5pm)
The role is within the reconciliations department so any payroll, purchase ledger, accounts or purchase order etc. experience would be desirable. The ideal candidate would come from a strong administrative background.
Reconciliation is an accounting process that uses two sets of records to ensure figures are correct and in agreement. It confirms whether the money leaving an account matches the amount that's been spent, and making sure the two are balanced at the end of the recording period. The purpose of reconciliation is to provide consistency and accuracy in financial accounts.
- IT skills to include competency in Word and Excel
- Experience or skill to use virtual bank and reporting systems, ResourceLink and Cognos desirable but not essential.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong execution skills
- Time management
- Analytical skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Educated to GCSE (or equivalent) standard
- A payroll or finance qualification is desirable but not essential
- Experience of working to achieve service level agreements and key performance indicators desirable
Due to you will need to pass a basic CRB and credit check.
Must be able to start immediately.
To apply for this role please respond to this advert with your most recent CV.