Receptionists / Security Support - University of Derby (Temporary)
We are currently looking to recruit a number of night temporary receptionists for our fantastic well known client - University of Derby. You will be providing front of house / customer service to students, colleagues and other visitors alongside general security support.
You will be working as part of fantastic team alongside other receptionists and security staff. Candidates will always be working alongside an experienced member of staff.
Candidates who apply for these roles should ideally be immediately available or have a short notice period.
This position is to ideally start at the beginning of September until the end of October (and then will be reviewed). There may be potential for this position to become longer term.
Hours: 10:00pm - 7:00am
Salary: £10.00 p/h - £10.50 p/h
Cover is required Mon-Sun so full and part-time shifts can be available to suit.
- Previous reception / security experience is desirable but not essential
- Be able to work well as part of time
- Good telephone manner
- Good computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be able to handle difficult situations
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Good use of initiative
- Flexibility to work alternative shift patterns if ever required
- Flexibility to work around other sites (around Derby City Centre) if ever required
- Data Entry
- Access Control
- Booking in parking / issuing car park passes
- General administrative duties - filing, photocopying and scanning
- Meet and greet any visitors arriving to site
- Dealing with telephone queries
- Dealing with email queries
If you believe you can meet the above requirements we would love to hear from you. We are looking to arrange interviews for suitable candidates ASAP.
Please click apply today with a copy of your updated CV or alternatively call the office on 01332 405100 to discuss further.