We are currently looking to recruit four night temporary receptionists for our fantastic well known client - University of Derby. You will be providing front of house / customer service to students, colleagues and other visitors alongside general security support.
Please note this is a temporary position and is to start on Monday 14th January 2019, and is on-going for at least 8 weeks (with the potential to be extended further).
Candidates who apply for these roles should ideally be immediately available or have a short notice period.
You will be working as part of fantastic team alongside other receptionists and security staff. Candidates will always be working alongside an experienced member of staff.
Hours: (Mon-Fri) 7:00pm - 1:00am OR 1:00am - 7:00am
We have two shifts available to be covered with two members of staff. Some flexibility may be required around these times.
Salary: £10.50 p/h
- Access Control
- Meet and greet any visitors arriving to site
- Booking in parking / issuing car park passes
- Security support
- Data Entry
- General administrative duties - filing, photocopying and scanning
- Dealing with telephone queries
- Dealing with email queries
- Previous reception / security experience is desirable but not essential
- Be able to work well as part of time
- Good telephone manner
- Good computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be able to handle difficult situations
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Good use of initiative
- Flexibility to work alternative shift patterns if ever required
- Flexibility to work around other sites (around Derby City Centre) if ever required
If you believe you can meet the above requirements we would love to hear from you. We are looking to arrange interviews for suitable candidates ASAP.
Please click apply today with a copy of your updated CV or alternatively call the office on 01332 405100 to discuss further.