£16500.00 - £17000.00 per annum
7 days ago
To carry out reception shifts on a daily basis in accordance with the weekly rota.
* To uphold the high standards of customer service and guest relations of the hotel.
* To carry out daily duties such as check-in in and check-out of guests, taking hotel and restaurant reservations, cash handling, assisting with guest's requests and queries etc.
* To assist with daily reception and Front Office administrative tasks.
* To consistently promote a professional image and maintain a high standard of personal presentation in line with hotel Red Star standards.
* To ensure good presentation and tidiness of front of house and reception areas.
* To provide a contribution at team meetings with ideas, feedback and observations to help improve the standards of operation and presentation of the Front Office.
* To work as part of a team supporting reception colleagues and other departments.
Accommodation is available. Own transport is essential.
Working 5 days out of 7 with shift patterns varying between early shifts (7am-3pm), mid-shifts (9.30am to 6pm) and late shifts (3pm to 11pm).