Make a difference in Front Office Business Support
We are a public sector organisation and we want our staff and visitors to experience the best front office service delivery and we're currently looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals to become part of a successful team of Admin Support Staff.
Are you able to offer high quality support to visitors and staff? Do you strive to provide a welcoming visitor experience and respond to staff enquiries in a timely and satisfactory way?
Are you the best person for this role?
As a member of a friendly service delivery team your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Operation of all Reception procedures and daily management of work/Reception areas including:
- Greet visitors politely and efficiently and inform staff of visitors' arrival.
- Notify the office/building managers when contractors are on site.
- Incoming telephone calls answered to agreed standard and dealt with appropriately.
- Manage Reception email account, including issuing of office emails.
- Book, record and manage all taxi and pool car bookings.
- Fire evacuation tasks (in the event of the alarm sounding).
- Accept and sign for all deliveries received at Reception, update delivery log, notify recipient and obtain all necessary signatures
Is this job a good fit for You?
We would love to hear from you if you love working in a busy front office reception environment. Key skills we like to see are:
- Competent Administration skills
- Information Technology
- Driving licence preferred
- Customer Service Skills
- Team Working
- Gaelic language an advantage but not essential
- Weekly pay
- Weekly pay
- 28 days holiday (pro-rata)
- Paid overtime (if overtime is requested)
- Access to Blue Arrows online training portal
- Immediate access to online retail discounts
- Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow’s monthly Superstars recognition scheme
- Subsidised on-site canteen