Receptionists / Security Support - University of Derby (Temporary)
We are currently looking to recruit a number of temporary receptionists / security support for our fantastic well known client - University of Derby. You will be working as part of fantastic team alongside other receptionists and security staff. Candidates will always be working alongside an experienced member of staff.
This position is start at the beginning of September until the end of October (and then will be reviewed). There may be potential for this position to become longer term.
Candidates who apply for these roles should ideally be immediately available or have a short notice period.
Hours: 7:00am - 3:00pm or 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Salary: £8.33 p/h - £9.33 p/h
Cover is required Mon-Sun so full and part-time shifts can be available to suit.
- Meet and greet visitors arriving to site
- Dealing with telephone queries
- Dealing with email queries
- Operating a switchboard
- Access Control
- Booking in parking / issuing car park passes
- Data Entry
- General administrative duties - filing, photocopying and scanning
- Previous reception / security experience is desirable but not essential
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Good use of initiative
- Be able to work well as part of time
- Good telephone manner
- Good computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexibility to work alternative shift patterns if ever required
- Flexibility to work around other sites (around Derby City Centre) if ever required
We are looking to arrange interviews for suitable candidates ASAP, so if you believe you can meet the above requirements we would love to hear from you.
Please click apply today with a copy of your updated CV or alternatively call the office on 01332 405100 to discuss further.