Pay Rate: £8.05 - £14.17
Shift Pattern: Weekday (Mon-Fri) and Weekend shift patterns (full details below)
Contract: Temporary (Ongoing)
Location: Royston, SG8 5HE
- Pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Extensive paid-for training program
- Career progression through performance reviews
- Meal allowance (post 3 months) paid at £4.05 per day
- Annual performance bonus
- Instant access to Blue Arrow's online training portal
- Instant access to online retail discounts
- Onsite Gym
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for dedicated and hard-working Production and Warehouse Operatives to join the team based on our client’s large manufacturing plant, based in Royston, Hertfordshire. The client is a global leader in sustainable technologies and create cutting-edge solutions with their customers that make a real difference to the world around us.
As a Production Operative you will be part of a team assigned to designated areas to produce high quality products. You’ll be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail and be computer literate. We’re looking for passionate individuals with an appreciation for high quality standards and experience working within a high volume production area. Previous experience is not required as full training will be provided.
The warehouse is located just ½ a mile from Royston station and takes approximately 10 minutes to walk. There is also a Tesco Extra within a mile from the warehouse.
Pay Rate and Shift Patterns
Hourly rate starts at £8.05 an hour plus a weekly attendance bonus (£53.55) for the initial 3 months. After 12 weeks, the hourly rate for Monday to Friday shifts will be £13.34 per hour and for weekend workers will be £14.17 per hour.
Shift patterns currently available are Monday to Friday and weekend shift patterns.
The hours for Monday to Friday are as follows:
- Week 1 - 14:00-22:15 (Monday to Friday)
- Week 2 - 06:00-14:15 (Monday to Friday)
- Week 3 - 22:00-06:15 (Sunday to Thursday)
- Week 1 – 4 day shifts (Thurs – Sun) or (Sat – Tues) including some 12 hours shifts.
- Week 2 – 3 night shifts (Friday – Sunday)
- Responsible for efficient operation as an individual member of a team
- Responsible for operation according to work instructions suck as
- End of line packing
- Checking pallets and stock levels
- Loading and unloading machinery and packaging
- Labelling finished goods
- Utilising the system for data entry
- Inputting production data onto SAP
- Responsible for monitoring product quality control.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Good manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination
- Observant and dependable
- Basic computer skills, including data entry
- Safety - must work safely and encourage safe work by others
- Flexibility with different tasks/equipment
- Attention to Detail
- Good work ethic
If you feel you have the right skills or are looking for a new challenge, apply today!