At Air Products, we've been helping our customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable for more than 75 years. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries from food and beverage to medical, energy and transportation. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
We are looking to appoint a new Planning Engineer for our Project Controls team in Hersham.
As a Planning Engineer:
- You will work in an industry leading project planning team, delivering high quality project costs and schedules to internal/external costumers
- You will utilize modern IT planning systems and work processes to provide reliable and consistent reporting to ensure that we can meet the project, regional/global project portfolio and business requirements
- You will work closely with internal and external partners to deliver bald project schedules aligned to the execution scope and strategy
- Your focus will be from bid phase all the way through award and execution, ensuring business growth whilst consistently delivering on project commitments in terms of cost and schedule
- You will develop and maintain accurate progress & earned value measurement systems for various divisions, gaining trust through the credible controls that you put in place
- You will help raise the profile of the team internally and externally, providing collaboration with regional and global teams through sharing practices and ways of working
As a Planning Engineer, you will have:
- Good project planning experience, ideally backed up with an Engineering degree
- Sound knowledge, shown skills and competencies in application of project planning principles, methodologies and tools, supporting all phases of project execution
- Good experience around schedule development, progress measurement/reporting and earned value, within a large project-oriented organisation
- A track record of delivering accurate schedule information, reporting and collaboration with senior management
- Ideally experience within an Oil & Gas, Chemical processing or related business
- Primavera P6 experience is essential.
- Experience using Microsoft Project, Monte Carlo and Schedule Analysis Software is desirable.
- A dedicated and driven approach & be committed to getting it right with a never-ending desire to learn, improve and contribute.
WHAT WE OFFER:
In return, we offer a competitive salary & benefits package, a culture of respect, challenge and innovation - with excellent opportunities for growth and development.
If that sounds interesting, then come and discover, care and accomplish at Air Products by clicking APPLY now.