BlueArrow are looking for a Class 2 Driver for a permanent role. This role is for a retail logistics firm and could see you delivering to a number of large storage across the south-West.
In return for this they are looking for excellent candidates with a strong customer service background.
Details of the role:
- Hours: 4 days of 7 on a rota basis.
- Salary: £27,000
Duties will include:
- Delivering goods in a safe and responsible manner as instructed by the Site Manager carrying goods to point requested by the customer.
- Follow Customer specific delivery procedures.
- Dynamic risk assessment at each site you deliver to
- Drive safely and in a manner to minimize wear and tear and increase fuel economy
- All relevant paperwork to be given to the Logistics Administrator or Logistics Manager.
- To have a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Need excellent driving skills in a variety of conditions, and should be knowledgeable of traffic laws and standard practices of courtesy on the road
- Be presentable to promote the company image
*** You will need to be physically fit for this position ***
- DQC Card - If CPC has not been fully completed – we made be able to arrange training for you.
- Class 2 (C) Driving License with Digital Tacho Card.
- £27,000 + Overtime
- Holiday Pay