Pastry Chef de Partie–Christchurch–£23k – 4 *Hotel
Our client is a 4 star luxury hotel ideally situated in the Christchurch area. The Hotel has a Rosette restaurant, and covers number of weddings and functions throughout the year. The hotel’s restaurant offers a great selection of dishes using fresh local produce, delivered to a high standard. They are currently recruiting for a Pastry Chef de Partie to join their large brigade. As a Pastry Chef de Partie you will work 4/7 days, various shifts + Tips - 4 day working week.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as Pastry Chef de Partie:
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required rosette standards
- To supervise and motivate the team to achieve the set objectives
- To comply with hotel’s health and safety and food safety legislations
- To keep all working areas clean and tidy
- To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
What You Need To Be a Successful Pastry Chef de Partie:
- Previous experience in a similar role, cooking to a rosette level
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills and a great team player
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Package of to £23,000k inclusive + Tips
- Meals on Duty, Uniform provided
- Great career progression opportunities
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.