Blue Arrow Derby are currently looking to recruit an ADMINISTRATOR for our fantastic client based near Derby City Centre.
Tuesdays-Fridays (Tuesday, Thursday and Friday's – 8.30 to 2.30 and Wednesday's 8.30 to 3.30 with 30mins break)
Please note this is a temporary position to start ASAP, and is until March 2019.
Located just outside of Derby city centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby. There are bus stops just outside the site, so is easily commutable from the Derby City Centre area.
Why should you apply?
We are proud to be working in partnership with one of Derby's largest Education providers. On-site facilities are available. There could be potential for longer term employment or other possible opportunities within the organisation.
Duties to include:
- Provide assistance to a busy reception area within our Clinical Skills Suite
- Be involved with the maintenance of computerised systems through accurate data input
- Providing support for events and meetings
- Assisting with Student Interview days, workshops and other college level events.
- Strong numeric skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Good telephone manner
- Good IT Skills with the MS Packages
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Proactive with a strong work ethic
- Proven reliability
- Good communication skills
We encourage applications to be made via the click apply button, so we can process your application.