PA (Temporary) Full-time – Derby City Centre
We are currently looking to recruit a full-time PA our fantastic education client based in Derby City Centre. You will be working as a key member of the online learning team alongside another PA and to the Director.
Temporary to start ASAP until the October 2018 (there may be potential for this role to be extended further)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Previous administration experience
- Good organisational skills, able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong computer skills. (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to show initiative, be efficient and self-motivated
- Diary Management
- Booking meeting rooms
- Arranging meetings
- Typing up a number of reports
- General admin duties as required
Mon-Thurs (9:00-5:00pm) and Fridays (9:00am - 4:30pm) - 30minutes for lunch
Interested to know more? Please click appy today.