Blue Arrow Derby are currently looking to recruit a a temporary RECEPTIONIST for our client based near Derby City Centre. You would be working as a key member of the team alongside another receptionist, and reporting to the Office Manager.
Mon-Fri (37.5 hours a week) - 30 minutes for lunch
Hours of work will be on a rota basis between hours of 07:30- 18:30
7.5 hours per day
Shifts For example could be 07:30- 15:30/ 08:00- 16:00/ 10:30- 18:30
Please note this is a temporary position to start ASAP, and is for approximately 4 weeks.
Located in Derby city centre, this location would suit anyone with or without their own transport. Easily commutable on public transport / on a bus.
Why should you apply?
This is a great opportunity for candidates who currently have customer service experience, and may be looking to gain more administration experience. This also a good opportunity for any candidates who are immediately available and looking for short term, full-time work.
- General meet and greet of internal staff and external visitors
- Signing in all site visitors and keeping track of site occupants at all times
- Directing/ escorting visitors throughout the clinic
- Deliver excellent Customer service
- Sensitivity to visitor needs
- Able to work as part of a team during peak times and work independently during non-peak times
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Previous admin experience is desirable but not essential
- Preferably (but not essential) first aid and fire warden training qualifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Good organisational skills
- Be efficient and self-motivated
- Pick tasks up quickly and efficiently
- Good use of initiative