Operations Support Admin Assistant Norwich
Aviva is a UK digital leader, we provide our service to 33 million online users and highlight our presence in 16 countries (UK, Europe, Asia and Canada). Due to our success and recognition we are internationally recognised as Aviva is the second largest general insurer in Canada!!
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Group Corporate Security team as an Operations Support Admin Assistant and provide support primarily to the Group Corporate Security Senior Operations Manager with additional support for Chauffeur Scheduling.
This is an interesting and meaningful role, and is ideally suited to someone who is flexible, collaborative, adaptable plus very well-organised. Demonstrate initiative, can think on your feet, have excellent attention to detail and have can-do attitude.
Purpose of the role:
This role helps ensure Aviva stays in sync with all regulatory requirements and supports the delivery of operational requirements in the mitigation and control of business continuity, crisis management and corporate security related risks and to ensure policy compliance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Support Senior Operations Manager in delivering risk and operational services
· Support of GDPR and Data Governance legislation requirements within our processes
· Conduct effective communication with customer / supplier in timely fashion
· Production of timely and relevant data and management information
· Ad-hoc requests to support the wider team with document production, data collation and risk mitigation
· Handle the chauffeur schedule and diary processing
· Ensure working time directive and adequate rest between jobs for chauffeurs
· Review 3rd party invoices for chauffeuring
· Engagement with other internal business areas/people and external providers/suppliers
· Recommend and communicate improvements in efficiency
· Support effective change and help to deliver Internal and external customer satisfaction
· Build a brand of Trust for the Group Corporate Security Function
Skills & Experience required
· Excellent communication both written and oral together with questioning skills
· Have a professional telephone manner
· Excellent customer service skills
· Competent on Microsoft office, Excel, Word & Powerpoint
· Good planning and written communication skills
· Ability to plan ahead and work within a fact paced environment
· The successful individual would be ambitious, tactful, flexible and can remain calm and manage your work load effectively
What will you get for this role?
· Salary – paying up to £35k depending on skills, experience and qualifications
· Generous defined contribution pension scheme
· Annual performance related bonus and pay review
· Minimum holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
· Up to 30% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family
· Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
As a disability confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, (As defined in The Equality Act 2010) whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. (By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential). Please apply through the website and then email the contact listed in the advert to notify us that you meet the conditions for the guaranteed interview scheme.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Lacey Lane Mckoy in the Resourcing team on 0121 234 7612