An Operations Manager is required for a stunning 4 Star Boutique hotel near Brockenhurst. The hotel offers fresh, locally sourced food in their restaurant and also caters for weddings and other events.
You will manage the team to ensure the hotel is operating profitably and to brand standards. You will work 5/7 days to include evenings and weekends.
Your main responsibilities as Operations Manager will include:
- Deputising in the absence of the GM
- Driving revenue and exceeding targets
- Driving customer care standards to a high level across all departments
- To deliver sales and high end customer service
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
The successful Operations Manager will need:
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role in a 4/5 star hotel
- Strong Food and Beverage background
- Sound financial and commercial acumen
- Understands and delivers a high level of customer care
- Experience of leading teams to excellence
- Pro-active and good at problem solving
- Visible, Hands on approach on daily tasks
- Salary of £36k - £38k
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.