This is perfect for someone looking for a part time to work around other commitments they have. Working Monday – Friday 8.30pm -15.30pm. Total of 30 hours a week.
Your Duties would include:
- Responsibility for the preparation of weekly menus, catering for all children, in line with the
- Policies in place.
- Keeping within budget, ordering provisions for the nursery
- Handling all children’s allergies with care and compliant with the allergies policy. Also maintaining the allergen file.
- Being sufficient in Food Safety and be able to complete the Kitchens Food Management systems.
- Must be competent is fresh food preparation
- To promote healthy eating with the children and staff
As you will be working in a busy team, it is essential that you are self motivated and used to working on your own initiative. The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate;
- NVQ L2 Professional Cookery or equivalent
- Proven organisation and time management
- A good understanding of Food Safety and Health and Hygiene
- Have ability to work under pressure
- 2 years referencing
- This role is subject to background checks due to the environment of work.