Admin & Secretarial
£16493 per annum
Blue Arrow Rugby
4 months ago
- Identify and research companies to be approached to ask for a donation of gifts in kind.
- To contact companies by telephone and ask for a donation of gifts in kind.
- Ensure regular contact is made to all current & prospective donors and ensure contact is recorded in Salesforce.
- To update the GIK Salesforce database systems to ensure donators’ information is accurate and up to date and all donations and drop offs are recorded and entered into drivers calendars.
- Work with drivers to agree pick up and distribution schedules ensuring cost effectiveness and best use of time.
- Work to set targets and KPIs.
- Maintain efficient and effective administration systems and record keeping.
- To make diary appointments with companies on behalf of the Head of GIK Business Development.
- To be donor focused at all times, dealing effectively and courteously with all external and internal enquiries via the telephone and email.
- Be prepared to answer, or know where to obtain answers to all donors’ and prospect donors’ questions.
- Present a professional, helpful and caring image of Barnardo’s at all times.
- Manage time and activities to make the most effective use of working hours available.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and co-ordinate deliveries with courier companies.
- Work with established and developing internal IT systems to support recording and monitoring of supporter relationships, new and existing.
- Ensure adherence to Barnardo’s policies and protocols including Health & Safety regulations, safeguarding and EDI policies.
- Attend meetings, exhibitions and training courses as required.
- Assist the GIK Team in general office and ad hoc duties that may be required to fulfil the objectives of the role and the GIK Department.
- To undertake any other reasonable and related duties as required.