£19000 - £19380 per annum
Blue Arrow Perms
3 months ago
A new, relaxed hotel right on the water.
Get to the great outdoors, relax back at the hotel. This venue gives guests days together and days apart: around a table for dinner, by the pool, or stand-up paddle-boarding on the lake. It’s about the good things in life – having fun, eating well, letting go.
Our Guest Relations Manager makes guests feel they’re home from home. Duties include greeting guests as they arrive and co-ordinating their check-in and check-out. Above all, you will make their stay memorable for all the right reasons.
What you’ll do
- Oversee and assist in the smooth running of all guest-related issues
- Ensure all customer complaints are dealt with in a timely and appropriate manner
- Help check in guests and inform them of hotel facilities, parking arrangements and restaurants
- Help check out guests and process payments via the appropriate method, whether credit card, cheque or cash
- Help to ensure a safe environment for both staff and guests and adhere to the company’s health and safety policy and procedures
What you offer
- Excellent communication skills
- Diplomatic nature
- A sound knowledge of a hotel integrated PMS system
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office, Word, Excel & Outlook
- Previous front-of-house experience
- First Aid qualification is preferred
- Current Enhanced CRB check is preferred
- Fire warden experience is preferred
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Commitment to customer service
- Strong team player, with bags of enthusiasm and personality