Contract Term: Temporary
Working Times: 35 hours per week Monday to Friday
Rotational shift patterns 8am to 6pm, 9am to 5pm, 10am to 6pm
Full 6-8 weeks paid training
Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
Overtime and bonus incentives
Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
Instant access to online retail discounts
Are you looking for a stable income? Or perhaps working for a large well known UK retail banking brand like Lloyds Banking Group would enhance your CV?
Whatever you are looking for whether it is a steady income, job security or career development this opportunity has it all.
If you are a natural people person who is great at talking, loves attention to detail and already have experience in delivering excellent customer service, then becoming a Mortgage Telephony Consultant may be the perfect opportunity for you.
You do not need any formal qualifications to be a Mortgage Telephony Consultant, ust good communication skills, knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel and good keyboard and internet skills. On a day to day basis, you’ll be handling calls from Mortgage Brokers on all aspects of a mortgage application.
Whilst primarily a telephony role, you’ll be involved in mortgage processing and underwriting tasks. It is essential that you thrive on detail as you’ll be required to review documents including payslips and bank statements.
You will be based in Pentland House, just under a mile from Edinburgh Gateway station and right by Loch Ross. There are plenty of buses and a tram service from Edinburgh Park and Edinburgh Gateway train stations.
If you are looking to the future then it is good to know that career progression prospects are high with Lloyds Banking Group, they are a fantastic employer who will provide great training to help you develop an in-depth knowledge of all products and processes. There are lots of opportunities for this role to become permanent and plenty of long-term career opportunities available.
Role Focused Skills:
- Complete telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to handle Mortgage applications
- Deal with mortgage application customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements
- Carry out a range of Mortgage processing and underwriting tasks and professionally handle calls with Solicitors or Mortgage Brokers
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Lloyds Banking Group by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use, the services you will provide and the values you can add to Lloyds Banking Group
- Demonstrate consistently Lloyds Banking Group values and behaviours
- Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development
- Support Lloyds Banking Group's wider team to ensure that performance standards and business objectives are met
- Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
- Provide a high quality service at all times
- Excellent communication - oral and written
- Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Developing over time, a deeper level of expertise in all areas of Lloyds Banking Group's end to end goals
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player
- Previous customer service experience
- Clear credit history & Clear criminal record