What we are looking for:
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who love cleaning and are passionate about delivering great service. We need individuals who can think quickly, make decisions and deliver results. You have to be firm and be able to smile in the face of adversity.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Experience of managing and supervising cleaning staff.
- Experience of delivering cleaning services across multiple sites and diverse geographies.
- Previous experience in a customer facing environment.
- The purpose of this role is to provide supervision of the cleaning services delivered within your region and supporting other regions as appropriate.
- The Mobile Cleaning Supervisor will take responsibility for the supervision of employees within a number of sites within the region, delegating duties as required, to ensure that these sites are kept in a clean and hygienic condition.
- You will be required to manage the cleaning operations across multiple sites and multiple clients, which includes meeting with clients, carrying out quality audits and ensuring a smooth operation.
- The role is a full-time position, however, you will be required to be flexible and work around the needs of the business.
- In addition to the salary offered you will receive a company vehicle, therefore, you must hold a clean UK driving licence.
- To supervise the cleaning services staff, including allocation of workload, monitoring progress and performance, determining work priorities, paying particular attention to productivity and quality control through regular site visits and audits.
- To supervise and investigate the quality and standard of cleaning services through regular and ad-hoc audits and inspections.
- To manage holiday and sickness cover to maintain cleaning service at sites and ensure adequate resources at all sites within your responsibility during episodes of absence and to re-prioritise work as necessary, liaising with the Regional Soft Services Manager and client as necessary.
- The mobile cleaning supervisor is also required to conduct return to work interviews following sickness absence.
- To interview and manage recruitment of cleaning staff.
- To liaise with clients on local cleaning matters and investigating/resolving cleaning complaints.
- To provide training, support and guidance to cleaning and multi-tech staff to ensure compliance, safe working practices and optimised productivity.
- To ensure site specific task cards are in place and understood by all staff involved in delivering cleaning services.
- To control and monitor the use of cleaning and equipment in the region, arranging the repair or renewal of equipment and make recommendations to the Regional Soft Services Manager.
- To assist the Regional Soft Services Manager in ensuring the profitability of the cleaning service across the region.
- Attend meetings for Mobile Cleaning Supervisors and briefings, ensuring effective dissemination of relevant corporate and departmental information to cleaning staff as appropriate.
- A team player but able to work under own initiative and able to escalate matters out of own limitations.
- Able to multi-task.
- Proactive - has a "can do' attitude.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Able to build and develop good quality, professional relationships.
- Must have a full clean driving licence.
- Must have lived in the UK for the last 5 years.
- Must have a clean criminal record.
- Must be able to pass Police Vetting which looks into the applicants and their families background to make sure they are suitable to be allowed to work in a Police Station.
- Must be able to provide 2 forms of identification to prove their name and 2 forms of identification for their address (dated within the last 3 months).
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.