What we are looking for
- Mobile Cleaner to cover the West Berkshire & Oxfordshire area.
- You will be required to work 40 hours per week 5/7.
- You will be required to maintain a high standard of cleaning and servicing of areas, as allocated by the Line Manager to the standard required by the company.
- A full clean UK Driving licence would be required and a company van will be provided.
- Experience of working in a cleaning team.
- Experience of delivering cleaning services across multiple sites and diverse geographies.
- Previous experience in a customer facing environment.
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards - this to include weekly and periodic cleaning tasks.
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH). PPE (personal Protective Equipment, Gloves, Goggles, and Safety Shoes etc.) must be worn where advised.
- Ensure cleaning equipment is used as directed after correct training by the Line Manager.
- Report immediately any equipment which is faulty, mark as faulty and do not use.
- Ensure that safety signage is used appropriate at all times, e.g. wet floor signs and 'warn' customers where possible.
- Ensure that cleaning cupboards are kept clean and tidy and equipment is stored correctly and safely at all times.
- Ensure high standards of personal hygiene and appearance wearing only the company uniform provided.
- Inform Line Manager of low levels of cleaning materials or stock where appropriate so that replacement / new supplies can be ordered.
- Inform Line Manager or Site Contact of any potential hazards on site or infringements of Health and Safety Legislation.
- Attend training and Tool Box Talks meetings as is necessary to maintain the standards required and to carry out the job role efficiently.
- Provide cover in other areas in times of sickness and holidays when requested by the Line Manager.
- Comply with all Company and client policies, procedures and statutory regulations relating to Health and Safety, safe working practices, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards in your work place.
- Report any accidents or near misses to your Line Manager immediately as they happen.
- Be flexible to business requirements.
- A team player but able to work under own initiative and able to escalate matters out of own limitations.
- Able to multi-task.
- Proactive - has a "can do' attitude.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Able to build and develop good quality, professional relationships.
- Experience working in a cleaning team.
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills.
- Experience working in a standards /compliance environment.
- COSHH training would be an advantage.
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.