Pay rate: £10.92 p/h
Full time position - Monday to Friday – 09:00 – 17:00
Bristol City centre
Duration: Start ASAP until 31/3/2019
BlueArrow is currently working on the below role to interview and start ASAP for an initial 2 months temporary contract.
If you are interested in working in the public sector and have a background or understanding of taxation – this is an excellent role.
Key to the role are:
Abilities and aptitudes:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and textually with the public, colleagues and external organisations on legislative issues
- Ability to contribute ideas for Service Development
- Demonstrate ability and experience in the use of PCs and desktop application software
- An adaptable and positive outlook to cope with pressure and change
- Ability to manage time effectively and to work towards strict targets and deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- A high standard of numeric skills
- Understanding of Housing Benefit Legislation, in particular Council Tax Reduction Provide support to recruiting managers on advertising procedures, processes and timescales.