Unsociable working uplifts: Sunday 8am – 8pm £10.59ph
Mon – Fri 8pm – 10pm £11.56ph
Sat & Sunday 8pm – 10pm £12.52ph
Contract Term: Temporary
Shift Pattern: Part Time Mixed 4 week rotational mixed shift Working Times:
Shift operating hours: 16:00 – 23:00 (Mon – Fri) & 8:00 – 19:00 (Sat – Sun)
No. of days scheduled: Min of 3 out of 7, Max of 5 (over a Mon-Sun weekly period)
Weekend working: Minimum of 1 weekend day required each wk
Weekend placement: Weekend days will be fixed
Shift span: Minimum of 4 hrs and maximum of 10 working hrs per day.
Minimum of 16 hrs and maximum of 20 hrs per wk
Full 4-6 weeks of paid training
Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
Overtime and bonus incentives
Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
Immediate access to online retail discounts
Automatic consideration for Blue Arrow’s monthly Superstars recognition scheme
Are you looking to change your job? Do you want to work for a large well known UK retail banking brand? If so, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you as a Customer Service Advisor. Joining a friendly contact team as the first point of contact for customer calls, meeting the needs of customers and seeking opportunities to extend and develop the customer relationship.
If you are great at talking to people and recognise and appreciate excellent customer service then this role would be a great fit for you.
There are no fixed requirements to be a customer service advisor, a good knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel and familiarity with using the web would be great.
Some customer service experience would be helpful but it doesn't even have to be from a call centre background. If you're used to dealing with customers face-to-face then you have the potential to become an exceptional Customer Service Advisor by phone.
The Cardiff contact centre is located in Duffryn, Newport and is easily reached via a local bus route, or there is free parking on site for those who drive. Also located around the site are places to eat and some nice green spaces to enjoy.
If you are looking to the future then it is good to know that career progression prospects are high as our client is a fantastic employer who have been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years.
The recruitment process takes a couple of weeks as you would expect. It is important that customers know that the people handling calls and enquiries can be trusted with sensitive and personal data and so a vetting process for candidates is in place. Part of this is ensuring that candidates have a clear credit and criminal record. Once you have passed this vetting process you have the chance to join the team and get started taking calls from a wide range of people, helping them resolve their queries; from setting up standing orders, checking balances, or transferring funds you will be ready to provide a professional and helpful service every time.
Role Focused Skills:
- Answer customer calls in relation to a broad number of transactions in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service by aiming to meet the needs of our customers at the first point of contact.
- Identify opportunities to further extend/develop the customer relationship by promoting the Bank’s products and services in order to fully meet their financial needs.
- Identify sales opportunities and mature the leads wherever possible, manage smooth hand offs to other areas of the business.
- Required to manage and understand a range of transactional activities and focus on the customer experience whilst securing all sales opportunities.
- Contribute to the achievement of the Contact Centre Balanced Scorecard through the achievement of key aims and objectives.
- Promote alternative delivery channels such as Internet Banking and IVR ensuring that all customers are aware and have full access to the Bank’s complete range of service delivery channels.
- Ensure that all customers are dealt with in accordance with all compliance and regulatory requirements (including internal processes and procedures) which aim to protect our customers as well as the reputation of the Group.
- Maintain a good understanding of Bank’s products and services including key features and benefits Ensure all Customer Complaints are recorded in line with the Group Complaint Handling Policy.
- Proactively look to raise ideas to eliminate the root cause of complaints improving the experience for our customers.
- Demonstrate consistently Lloyds Banking Group values and behaviours
- Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development
- Support the banking group’s wider team to ensure that performance standards and business objectives are met
- Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
- General Skills
- Excellent communication - oral and written
- Fluent Welsh speakers desirable
- Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Developing over time, a deeper level of expertise in all areas of Lloyds Banking Group's end to end goals
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player
- Previous customer service experience
- Clear credit history & Clear criminal record