At Air Products, we've been helping our customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable for more than 75 years. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries from food and beverage to medical, energy and transportation. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
We are looking to appoint a talented Leisure Business Development Manager to join our highly successful sales team. You will be home based and cover the region of London and South East. This is predominantly sales role focused on new business acquisition, with occasional account stewardship activities. Collaborating with the Leisure Business Manager, you will be responsible for delivering profitable new business growth of Leisure CryoEase Systems and/or the supply of cylinder gases (used for the Leisure sector) directly via Air Products or through Air Products' agents.
This is a challenging role in a dynamic and innovative company that provides excellent personal development prospects working in a multi-discipline team environment.
As the Business Development Manager, you will:
- Sell Leisure CryoEase Systems and Leisure cylinder gases to new customers, through the development of product and market knowledge in the Leisure and Licensed drinks gases market sectors
- Actively manage existing customers accounts, including price negotiations, winning organic growth opportunities and general account query resolution
- Comply with standard installation guidelines for Leisure CryoEase Systems to ensure adherence to our safety policies and costs are maintained within pre-evaluated guidelines
- Use of CRM tool to maintain a healthy prospect pipeline, record call activities and process new business acquisition
As the Business Development Manager, you will have:
- Demonstrable track record & prior experience of new business sales experience in a business to business environment
- A strong commercial focus with proven negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels internally and externally and to handle multiple demands and commitments
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in sales or business-related discipline would be desirable
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office, CRM tool, SAP and Pricing tool)
- Market & commercial knowledge in Leisure and Licensed trade market segment will be advantageous
- A dedicated and driven approach & be committed to getting it right with a never-ending desire to learn, improve & contribute
NOTE: We are planning to conduct interviews after the 17th of September
What We Offer:
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a culture of respect, challenge and innovation - with excellent opportunities for growth & development.
If that sounds interesting, then come and discover, care and accomplish by clicking apply now.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status."