At Air Products, we've been helping our customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable for more than 75 years. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries from food and beverage to medical, energy and transportation. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
We are looking to appoint a new Lead Planning Engineer for our Project Controls team in Hersham.
As a Lead Planning Engineer:
- You will build and lead a project planning team capable of handling internal/external customer projects, both within the office and construction site
- You will provide reliable and consistent reporting in line with project, regional/global and business requirements
- You will build and deliver high-reaching project schedules aligned to the bid phase all the way through award and execution
- You will lead project costings and schedules
- You will develop accurate progress & Earned Value Measurement Systems for Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Construction and Commissioning ensuring credible control throughout the project execution phase
- You will maintain the capabilities of the regional team to ensure that we can support the business needs across the broad portfolio of offerings
- You will drive close teamwork and cross-pollination of knowledge across local and global teams
As a Lead Planning Engineer you will have:
- A track record in project planning experience, ideally with an Engineering degree
- Applied knowledge and competencies in applying project planning principles, methodologies and tools, supporting all phases of project execution
- A particular focus on schedule development, progress measurement/reporting and earned value, within a large project-oriented environment
- A good background of delivering accurate schedule information, reporting and collaborating with senior management
- Primavera P6 experience is essential. - Experience with Microsoft Project, Monte Carlo and Schedule Analysis software is desirable.
- Experience within an Oil & Gas/Chemical industry or related business a further benefit.
- A dedicated and driven approach & be committed to getting it right with a never-ending desire to learn, improve and contribute.
WHAT WE OFFER:
In return, we offer a competitive salary & benefits package, a culture of respect, challenge and innovation - with excellent opportunities for growth and development.