Lead Generation Specialist
Due to the company’s continued expansion we are looking to recruit a talented Lead Generation/Telemarketer/Telesales person to join the Sales & Marketing Team in the UK.
Gold-i is one of the world’s leading software systems integrators to the global retail Forex market. A multi-award winning company, including the Queens Award for Enterprise in Innovation, Gold-i is constantly striving for success and to continually disrupt the market with new and exciting products.
Gold-i have been able to attract some of the most prestigious brokers across the globe by offering solutions to address key business needs such as reducing trading risks, increasing profitability, increasing customer retention and differentiation.
Based in the UK Head Office in Guildford, Surrey, the successful candidate will report to the Marketing Manager. The primary role is to generate leads for the sales team to close. The successful candidate is expected to be the first step in the prospecting process and therefore deep understanding of products, prospect’s needs and persuasive abilities are required. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their career, with the prospect of becoming a Sales Executive and closing their own deals, with potential 6 figure OTE.
- Identify new business opportunities through various sources (including web search, follow up from web registrations, email campaigns, events and other marketing activities).
- Prospecting leads via telephone to identify their needs and alignment with Gold-i’s products.
- Developing and maintaining an appropriate pipeline of leads for the sales team to close.
- Ensure follow up of all leads via telephone and email maintaining focus on key account opportunities.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Ensure the Sales Executives get a full and detailed brief of the prospects’ leads, recording of all prospecting activities in the CRM.
- Command excellent knowledge of Gold-i’s product line.
Essential Skills and Requirements
- Proven track record of consistent achievement of sales targets in a telesales/cold-calling environment.
- Ability to aggressively prospect new customers by customising the communication/presentation of Gold-i’s product line and demonstrate how it aligns with the customer’s business needs.
- Positive, outgoing and confident personality.
- A professional, confident, polite, telephone manner with excellent communication and listening skills.
- Calm temperament and able to handle rejection in a target driven sales environment.
- Well organised individual that can self-manage their leads, opportunities and pipelines, diarise follow up conversations, co-ordinate meetings etc.
Desirable Skills and Requirements
- Experience selling in the software industry or experience selling corporate-wide consultancy solutions required.
- Skilled in successfully presenting new technologies at high levels within organizations.
- Financial services background or experience (preferably in the FX markets).
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Gold-i Ltd, 10 Medawar Road, Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7AE
£20,000 - £40,000 basic salary with 10% commission paid on all deals successfully closed by the Sales Team
- 25 days annual holiday
- Paid Charity days
- Holiday Trading policy
- Pension scheme
- Free parking