I am recruiting for a Full Time Lead Cook to join a restaurant team near Bath, Somerset.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a popular restaurant within a busy catering environment.
You will work 40 hours per week with no evenings and includes alternate weekend working.
- Job Title: Lead Cook
- Location: Near Bath, Somerset
- Hours: Full Time (37.5 hours working alternate weekends) No Evenings
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: Up to £22,000 per annum
This is an exciting and varied role. The successful candidate will be part of a vibrant team with a passion for great customer service, and a prestigious organisation with a real commitment to development opportunities. We are seeking someone that enjoys working in a busy catering environment and is motivated by new challenges.
- Preparing and cooking excellent dishes using fresh produce to a high standard.
- Working to all legislation and policies.
- Creating an efficient and pleasurable experience for all customers.
- Working with the team to maintain a clean and welcoming environment
- Self-motivation and drive
- Food Hygiene Level 2
- Confidence and a creative flair.
- A proactive personality in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Suitable catering experience (including preparing fresh meals)
- 31 days' holiday including bank holidays
- Staff discount after 3 months
- Company employee assistance programme
- Auto- enrolment pension after 3 months
- Staff uniform
- Free parking
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.