The role itself involves:
- To receive analyse and fulfil the requirements of Know Your Customer/Know Your Business in line with the Commercial Bank CDD standards.
- Gather the relevant documentation, investigate ownership and identify PEPs for risk management reasons.
- Ensure compliance with the Group’s policies, procedures and guidelines together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements where appropriate implementing actions to protect the Group’s business at all times.
- Daily assessment of AML reports for potential suspicious activity.
- Interpret and analyse KYC data to understand the risk of the client to the business and make recommendation to senior management.
- Support as required, project activities in order to ensure they are delivered effectively in line with key milestones.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill base:
- Have experience of a KYC/AML background within financial services
- High attention to detail and able to work unsupervised whilst prioritising work load
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of CRA or AMP would be an advantage
If you feel that you meet the criteria and would like to be considered for the role please respond to this ad with an up to date CV.