Kitchen Porter required for the Hotel on the outskirts of Chichester. As the ultimate player in our team you’ll help to keep a kitchen running smoothly by making sure everything is clean, tidy, safe and hygienic. You will have an opportunity to train into a Kitchen Assistant or Chef.
Main duties and responsibilities as a Kitchen Porter (Chichester ):
- Removing and recycling waste from the kitchen
- Assisting with carrying out deep cleaning when required
- Assisting Chefs with ingredients preparation when required
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene in the kitchen including equipment and extractor fans
- Collecting and washing pots, pans, plates and cutlery and returning them back into use quickly
What you need to be a successful Kitchen Porter (Chichester ):
- To carry out tasks quickly
- The ability to work on your own and use your initiative
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and follow instructions
The Reward – Kitchen Porter (Chichester ):
- 40 hours per week
- Very good tips
- Meals on duty
- Excellent benefits and opportunity to progress within the company.
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.