40h p/w - Horsham
Warm, friendly and inviting residential care home in West Sussex, offering 24-hour nursing and residential care is looking for Kitchen manager / chef to join our team. They are looking for someone who is passionate about producing nutritious meals which are appetizing and varied.
What do you need to get the job as a Kitchen manager/ Chef (Horsham):
- Problem solving abilities
- Care home experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Previous supervisory experience
Main responsibilities as a Chef (Horsham):
- Prepare and cook food to a high nutritional standard
- Prepare special dietary requirements
- To promote skilled and appropriate care to individual clients
- Maintain a healthy environment
- Budget control
- Work life balance
- Good salary of £25,000-27,000 per annum
- Company benefits
How to Apply:
To proceed with your application press Apply button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.