Temporary - Full time and Part time positions available.
Part time - this would be suitable for flexible and casual work to fit around your current needs and commitments.
Full time- this would be suitable for anyone looking for full time work with the option of flexible work too.
Blue Arrow are the leading recruitment agency in the UK for Catering and Hospitality talent. We are looking to recruit GENERAL ASSISTANTS to support our clients in the Derby areas.
Do you have previous experience of working as a general assistant, catering assistant, or kitchen assistant in a contract catering/restaurant environment? Then look no further! Blue Arrow are looking for dedicated, reliable and passionate individuals to work on a temporary flexible ongoing basis.
With the fantastic bus routes available, we can supply to majority of Derby areas! However if you have your own transport this will be benefit for you!
Key information and benefits:
- Working a mixture of Day, afternoons, nights, and weekends.
- Holiday entitlement
- Flexible work
- Working in different environments to gain extra skills
- Pension enrolment
- Flexible employee of the month
- Blue Arrow uniform available.
- Serving food
- Clearing tables
- Cash handling
- Adhering to all health and safety requirements
- Kitchen duties e.g. pot washing and cleaning the kitchen
- Preparation of hot and cold food
- Level 1 food safety certificate (ideally but not essential)
- Level 1 health and hygiene certificate (ideally but not essential)
- Referencing information without any gaps.
- Full UK driving license ideal but not essential as there are bus routes
- Safety shoes, due to health and safety regulations.
- Flexibility with working evenings and occasional weekends.
- Flexibility of travel arrangements i.e. bus routes
- Previous experience of working within a similar role