Pay Rate: From £7.83 per hour
Shift Pattern: Weekdays and Weekend shifts available
- Flexible hours
- Instant access to Blue Arrow's online training portal
- Instant access to online retail discounts
As a kitchen assistant, your role will be to support the whole kitchen. Your duties will usually include basic food preparation and cleaning of food preparation and serving areas.
No formal qualifications and no previous experience is required, just the ability to listen to instructions, reliably turn up and not be afraid of hard work!
Pay Rate and Shift Patterns
Hourly rate starts at £7.83, with various days and times available.
- Safety - must work safely and encourage safe work by others
- Flexibility with different tasks/equipment
- Attention to Detail
- Good work ethic
- Able to work quickly and to the required standard
- Happy and willing to help the chefs
If you feel you have the right skills or are looking for a new challenge, apply today!