My client based on the outskirts of Lewes is looking for junior sous chef to join the team. It is Country pub, all fresh food.
48 hours over 4.5 days, 2splits, 3 straights. Off Sunday evening, all day Monday plus one more day off
Jnr Sous Chef Responsibilities Lewes :
- Prepare and cook dishes to the required standard
- Ensure food safety/health & hygiene
- Supervise Jnr kitchen staff
- Ensure all areas are clean and tidy after service
Jnr Sous Chef Requirements Lewes :
- Previous experience as Chef de Partie or Jnr Sous Chef
- Passionate about the hospitality industry
- A willingness to learn and progress
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team
The reward Lewes :
- 48 hours p/w
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- A salary of up to 22,000 per annum
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.