I am looking for a strong Junior Sous Chef to join the team help support the Head chef and Sous chef at this beautiful countryside pub & hotel outskirts of Hungerford.
You will be serving exceptional fresh, British & Mediterranean dishes all cooked from scratch onsite.
This is a great opportunity for an aspiring chef to learn and develop their skills.
- The Role: Junior Sous Chef
- The location: Near Hungerford, RG17
- The Company: Country gastro pub with rooms
- The Salary: £25,000 + Tips + Live in (£50 per week)
- The Hours: Straight shifts, 40 hours per week
The Ideal candidate will have:-
- A positive approach to fresh food.
- A fresh food background
- Experience of overseeing Commis Chefs & CDPs
- Ability to working on all sections
- Looking for a career within a quality food environment
- Be passionate about fresh food and seasonal produce
- Flexible to work hours as required.
- Up to £25,000 per annum
- Share of Tips
- Live in accommodation (£50 per week cost involved)
- Meals on shift
- AA Rosette standard training and development
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.