+ Great Bonus Scheme/Progression
Competitive salary circa £24k + bonus + guaranteed tronc
With pubs around Surrey and Hampshire and after 10 successful years, this vibrant pub group have just taken on their 10th pub and are looking for a Jnr Sous or Sous Chef (depending on experience) to join the team in Liss. They are very much food led using fresh, seasonal ingredients from local suppliers. It also goes without saying…. They do a pretty good pint too!!!
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef - Liss
- To prepare and present food to meet the required standard
- To assist the head chef with menu ideas
- To ensure the work area is kept clean and tidy
- To train the junior chefs
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef -Liss
- Previous experience in a gastro pub or fresh food kitchen or a catering qualification
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Great communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- A great leader who can take this operation forward
The Reward/Benefits – Chef - Liss
- Fantastic tips and bonus
- Chance to join a well established Gastro Pub and cook delightful dishes
- Room to shuffle around to other sites if you want more work
- Big on training, - development is the key focus of this company
- Excellent career progression opportunities
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.