IT Care is an award winning and innovative, support and request team. We are looking for a candidate who has a passion for creative thinking and a real drive for making our teams even better. A successful candidate must also have a keen desire for self-development and improving themselves but the main thing we are looking for is someone with an excellent attitude and someone who wants to make a difference in IT Care.
The IT Care Trainer role is an exciting opportunity to establish a continuous training plan for IT Care Service Desk analysts initially, expanding further across IT Care in future.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure the training and development requirements of IT Care Service Desk Analysts are met through the creation of a continuous training plan.
- Deliver training through various formats including one to one and group sessions.
- Collate, review and maintain all existing training documents, ensuring all documentation is of a high standard. Highlighting gaps and creating new documents as needed.
- Create a training resource/repository and work with Learning Support to utilise existing Aviva training and material.
- Contribute to Team Meetings and run ‘huddles’ as needed covering training topics.
- Ensure joined up approach to analyst development working with Quality Analyst, Operations Team and Team Managers.
- Work closely with Service Introduction and Improvements to ensure new systems and processes are trained out and that documentation is created.
- Running training sessions with Analysts on key focus points other than technical training, such as average handle time, quality and customer care.
- Ensure our knowledgebase is fit for purpose, maintained and managed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Experience required
- Training experience essential.
- Train the trainer experience desirable.
- Experience of creating training documentation.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in support in Service Desk or Technical environment preferred.
- Outstanding can-do attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to contribute to a team but also can work independently.
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
As a disability confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, (As defined in the The Equality Act 2010) whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. (By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential). Please apply through the website. and then notify us that you meet the conditions for the guaranteed interview scheme.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact James Hackney in the Resourcing team on 07712550587