Technical IT Events Analyst – Role Profile
Aviva is an award winning and innovative FTSE 100 insurance giant with headquarters in the City of London. They lead the way in innovative insurance solutions for the digital age and are changing the way the industry works with a new and exciting take on how people view the market. They are looking for a smart creative Events technician with a passion for thinking differently and a real drive to succeed in the industry. The successful candidate should have a good background in Audio Visual technology and Digital media alongside an understanding of Windows and Apple iOS platforms. You should be organised with attention to detail alongside a real desire for self-development alongside a can do attitude to change. A solid technical background is essential and a demonstrable track record in a corporate environment would be advantageous.
In this exciting and evolving role you will work closely across various IT support teams to ensure an effective delivery of digital and traditional audio visual meetings and events. This is an evolving and dynamic role based out of the City and Hoxton based offices. The role will require the successful candidate to be able to travel both locally and internationally where required to support Exec board members as they deliver and share media content across the globe.
The successful candidate will be a team player with outstanding customer service skills and will have experience of working in a fast paced, demanding environment. You will be rewarded with all the usual benefits of a large blue chip company as well as excellent scope for progression and career development.
This is a really exciting time to be joining Aviva and helping to shape the future direction of the company as it leads the way in the Insurance digital revolution.
- Strong Desktop skills ( Windows and Apple iOS)
- Demonstrable understanding of network concepts ( switches / LAN / WAN and Virtual )
- Apple / Mobile Technology product knowledge
- Media formats
- Video conferencing concepts
- Experience using Skype for business and other face to face technologies on devices.
- Webex knowledge. Including setup / support for event meetings
- Social media concepts and methodologies
- Knowledge of Event Production
- Flexible approach to working hours and location
- Project management skills
- Technically organising and creating events as a platform for exec communications
- Travel in the UK and overseas
- Responding to tight deadlines
- Having the professional manor required to support the Executives and VIP’s
- Engaging with external companies such as Broadcasting and News outlets
- Understanding the requirements of the comms team and executives, supporting them in what they are trying to achieve.
What will I get from this role
- Salary circa £35,000 depending on experience
- Annual performance related pay review and bonus
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent flexi-benefits package
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Vicky Gianre in the Resourcing team on 0117 928 4420.