Are you a creative Internal Communications professional seeking to enhance your career in a FTSE 25 company?
We have a unique opportunity for an Internal Communications Executive to join our team in Rubery, Birmingham to manage colleague communications at a time of significant change.
Compass is the world’s largest food and support services company, with operations not just in the UK but on almost every continent. We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.
This role is unique as it will support the Shared Services functions for Compass UK &I and will be responsible for not only the day to day tactical communications activity but also to embed messages that support the transformation of our Shared Services offering. You will play a critical role in ensuring the messages we communicate are simple and embed change across different levels of the organisation. You will be responsible for planning, editing and writing content for a variety of internal communications mediums.
You will use social media to communicate with colleagues internally and to ensure messages are consistent.
- Experience in a communications team, especially internal communication, for a large organisation, is a pre-requisite.
- Experience of writing for a variety of different audiences is also required.
- Prior involvement in complex projects would be beneficial.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills, along with a flair to source engaging content is a must have.
- Experience of maximising digital communications within the workplace
- Experience of storyboarding and translating ideas into creative messages
- Experience of dealing with a wide range of stakeholders, you will be able to confidently engage with colleagues at all levels.
- You will be agile in your approach, able to flex your depending on the stakeholder or business need, with a can do attitude and an ability to operate relatively autonomously.
Ideally you will hold a relevant degree, or equivalent.