£20000 - £26000 per annum
Blue Arrow Leicester
7 months ago
We are proud to be working in partnership with some of Leicestershire's leading Industrial sites, providing them with temporary and permanent employees, ranging from Cleaners, Warehouse Operatives, Reach Drivers and retail staff.
This role is fast paced and extremely varied every day and week, our partners are reliant on our ability to locate them the best talent in Leicestershire combined with our proactive methods, excellent customer service and communication skills.
The team here in Leicester is a close knit team with over 15 years recruitment experience
* We work as a team, supporting and inspiring each other every day & making use of the local bars and restaurants for team outings.
* Regularly taking part in community projects & charity work
* Blue Arrow has industry leading training & career development to progress your opportunities and give you the best possible start in recruitment.
We are looking for someone
* Who is driven for success, that doesn't accept average
* That wants every customer and candidate shouting from the roof tops of the excellent service they have been provided with.
* You need to be organised in order to balance the number of bookings and employees out working.
* We are looking for someone who is bold, innovative & has entrepreneurial approach to business, challenging the normal way of doing things.
Why should you come and join our team & this wonderful company?
* Be part of the Worlds Most Trusted staffing business.
* Competitive Industry Salary & Excellent Bonus scheme - achievable from Day one.
* Industry leading Training - Awarded Platinum status by Investors In People.
* A Times Top 100 Company.
* Clear Career Path & Progression opportunities.
* Birthday off
* Reward & Recognition scheme with chance to win shopping vouchers & award trip to destinations such as Las Vegas & Dubai.
We are looking for a candidate who can nurture and develop new local relationships with businesses both small and large, we want someone who is creative and innovative with their methods to engage with potential new businesses and also for candidate attraction.
Whilst at the same time enhancing current partnerships to further strengthen Blue Arrows reputation within the local area, we are striving to maintain and improve an excellent Google Review score and our NPS scores.
Ideally you will have previous experience within Industrial based recruitment both temporary & permanent and have a good knowledge of the Leicestershire business network.
This unique opportunity will allow you to build a desk to cover a large geographical area, stretching across Leicestershire, further enhancing the potential for more client conversions and candidate exposure.
Should this sound like the opportunity for you then we encourage applications to be made as soon as possible.