This is a permanent position.
What will I be doing?
As a Customer Service Representative you’ll be at the front line of the business speaking existing customers. You’ll make sure every customer is provided with the right level of information about the products and services the Client offers, allowing informed consumer decisions to be made.
You should be able to demonstrate great customer service and a passion for treating all customers fairly.
You don’t need any experience of the products as you’ll be given excellent training from day one.
What do I need?
We are looking for someone who likes to do things well, works well with goals in mind and has a passion for helping people.
As a minimum requirement you will need:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Enthusiasm and commitment to providing world class customer service
- Free parking
- 23 days holiday + 8 bank holidays added to your leave entitlement
- Lifestyle scheme gaining access to discounted shopping vouchers, days out, holidays etc…
- Emerging Talent development programme
- Discounted products and services (Car insurance, home insurance etc…)