Blue Arrow are looking for Customer Service Advisors for a well-known banking organisation located in South Gyle, Edinburgh. The office has on-site parking, easy public transport links and a canteen.
No Finance Experience? NO PROBLEM!
Previous experience in the banking field is not necessary. More importantly, our client is searching for passionate individuals with a drive to bring the best level of service to their customers.
Telephone experience would be preferred, but is not mandatory. If you have worked in a retail or customer service position where customer satisfaction is key, you could be a great fit for these roles!
£9.73 per hour + pay progression + bonus + overtime
Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm (35 hours per week)
This position will provide you with 4-6 weeks of formal training when you begin work. The extensive level of training is designed to guarantee your comfort as you go into this role and begin assisting customers.
- Telephony role
- Taking new customers through applications for new business banking accounts.
- Blended role as this process is both over the telephone and online digital platform.
- Inbound calls and outbound calls to obtain more information from customer if needed
- High level attention to detail
- Customer service experience (face to face or telephony)
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephony manner
- High attention to detail/IT literate
- A passion for providing outstanding customer service
- Annual bonus
- Pay progressions
- Full comprehensive training
- The chance to work for a highly reputable bank in the UK Financial Sector
- Ongoing career opportunities working for a great organisation
If you are interested please apply online now.