- Dealing with telephone, digitally or admin based customer queries.
- Taking ownership of the customers problem
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times
- Maintain a good understanding of products and services including key features and benefits
- Promote alternative delivery channels such as Internet Banking ensuring that all customers are aware and have full access to the Bank's complete range of service delivery channels.
- Previous contact centre experience would be desirable but no essential
- You need to have a passion for customer service
- Strong social skills
- Hard work ethic
- Working 5 days out of 7 that includes weekends as part of the normal working week. Working hours are between 7:00am - 11:00pm
- Must be fully flexible and able to work all shift patterns.
In return you will;
- Receive £9.63p/h
- Weekly pay
- Bespoke training with regular feedback
- Full 4-6 weeks of paid training
- On-site parking