£13.22 per hour, Benefits: Holiday pay + Pension contribution
Blue Arrow Bournemouth
21 days ago
PURPOSE OF ROLE
To coordinate day to day management of the service by implementing and delivering excellent housing and support services, and high quality performance through the development and promotion of a customer service culture within the service. Seeking to improve standards and the service for residents, ensuring
all aspects of performance monitoring are carried out to the standards set by Stonewater, commissioners and the regulator. Ensuring residents and service users are fully consulted and actively involved in the running of project. Due to the nature of the service it is essential that the staff are able to promote the positive aspects of the work to the community.
1. To coordinate the staff team at the service, including interview and selection,
supervision and development activities.
2. To provide reports and ensure that relevant administrative systems, vital to the smooth running of the service as per policy practice and guidelines are maintained.
3. To ensure the service delivery in alignment with the Supported Housing Strategy and
Supported Housing Growth Plan.
4. To represent and promote the service through marketing activities
5. Keep up to]date with local and national supported housing information within the staff team.
6. Interview and assess staff
7. To ensure that all new residents are fully inducted
8. To ensure effective income management
9. To supervise the allocation of residents between the Coaches/Project Workers,
10. To be the Safeguarding Champion for the service advising and overseeing complex
caseloads where safeguarding has been highlighted as a concern.
11. To coordinate Education, Training and Employment opportunities.
12. To coordinate the development of links with Colleges, Universities and Local
Businesses to facilitate access to individually appropriate Employment, Training and
13. To coordinate the effective delivery of personalised support packages for all
individuals accessing the service.
14. To be responsible for planning and encouraging regular resident liaison, encouraging
residents to participate in the running of the service e.g. by administering residents
meetings and other methods of consultation.
15. To ensure that staff conduct regular health and safety and compliance checks of their working environment and that of their allocated residents. Ensuring that any issues are promptly reported.
16. To provide day/evening/weekend and bank holiday cover on a rota basis when needed.
17. To participate in an on call rota, to ensure that back up support, advice and when necessary a physical presence is available 24 hours a day.
18. To occasionally work at other services at times when it is considered essential to do so.
19. Any other work of a similar level of responsibility that may from time to time be required to ensure the smooth running of the service.
Knowledge and relevant required experience
- Can demonstrate partnership working with specialist agencies such as mental health team, youth offending services, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years working in a similar environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the supported housing sector and government policy in relation to this.
- Comprehensive knowledge of housing and benefits advice.
- Knowledge of relevant funding frameworks and support services available for supported housing.
- Experience of managing a complex caseload.
If this sounds like you then apply below and one of our consultant's will be in touch with you.