This would ideally suit someone with previous experience of working in a Hotel/Restaurant or a Military Mess that is looking for a more sociable working environment due to the work pattern being offered - Monday to Friday and predominantly working in the daytime. There is occasional weekend work when we have functions and events.
- Efficient and effective management of the mess including dining room, social space and bedrooms.
- Control and monitor the financial performance of the Mess.
- Line manage front of house and cleaning teams within the Mess.
- Efficient and effective management of events, functions and hospitality.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with Mess members.
- Previous experience of a similar role, ideally mess or hospitality management.
- Good financial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to build good relationships with Mess members.