Food And Beverage Operations Manager – Hotel - Weybridge - £30,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a F&B Operations Manager to join the team of a lovely hotel near Weybridge. The ideal candidate will come from a similar background and have a proven track record of running a variety of conferences, events and weddings.
The hotel itself has various meeting rooms, Bar/Lounge and a Restaurant.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Previous experience at F&B Management level is required.
- Experience of working in a hotel environment is preferable
- Experience of managing a team
- Enthusiasm and great communication skills
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills and able to multi-task
- Confident and personable and can build rapport with guests and staff quickly
- Salary of £30,000 depending on experience
- Opportunity to develop and progress
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.