£7.83 per hour
about 1 month ago
Salary £7.83 per hour
Full time 37.5 hours per week
9-5.30pm Mon – Fri
Ongoing temporary contract
If you have Customer Service experience then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to work with one of our clients who is the largest business process outsourcing and professional services company in the UK!
We are looking for experienced customer service agents to work in the Travel and Events industry and provide excellent service to their clients dealing with hotel bookings and venues. Experience of working within the hotel, travel or events industry is desired but not essential.
This position is offered initially on a temporary basis through Blue Arrow, with longer term opportunities for the right candidate.
Key activities and responsibilities:
* Process bookings, amendments and cancellations
* To deliver excellent customer service and provide best value fares/rates
* Effectively resolve customer and supplier queries
* To always communicate in a professional manner
* Attend recommended training sessions, courses and familiarisation trips
* To offer additional services for the client's needs to maximise income
* Experience working within Customer Service roles
* Good IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Office
* Good data entry skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Sound geographical knowledge
* Experience working towards targets
* Ability to multitask and prioritise work load under pressure
This role is initially offered on a temporary basis working 37.5hrs per week and could offer longer term opportunities for the right candidate.
If you think you have what it takes with all the skills we're looking for, please apply now!