Christmas & Easter off
The Catering Assistant Role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Southampton for a Hospitality Catering Assistant to join an established team and make their own mark! The role is very varied and involves assisting in the set - up and clear down of functions and help with providing refreshments.
The successful candidate will work 36 hours per week and flexibility is required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Catering Assistant will include:
- Assist with the preparation and set-up, service and close down of a function space
- Provide excellent customer service for functions, private events, retail outlets & conferences...
- Assist with delivered Catering during busy periods
- Cash up tills, record income
- Maintaining Health and Hygiene
- Previous experience working as Catering Assistant
- Passionate about hospitality and keen to progress
- A true people person who can engage with customers
- Self-motivated with a positive outlook
- Good understanding of food and retail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be adaptable to change
- Salary of £15,842 per annum
- Job variety and plenty of opportunity to get involved and make your own mark
- Work with a well-established and friendly team with lots of support offered
- Excellent training courses and opportunities to progress
ACT NOW: Press the Apply Button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candid