Modern, highly rated 45 bedroom - 4-star hotel in Salisbury located a short walk from the famous Salisbury Cathedral, museums and shops is looking for a Head Receptionist to join their team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Managing rates & room inventory to ensure we run at maximum occupancy along with a maximum average room rate.
• Responsibility for training & monitoring the team to provide great Customer Service and approach their shift responsibilities in a detailed and effective manner.
• Managing the Front of House PMS system (Welcome Hotels Software), ensuring the daily figures and balances are correctly processed and the banking is completed.
• Ensure the Ledgered accounts are invoiced correctly and Company procedure followed.
• Communicate effectively with the third party travel operators and business agents
• Process commission invoices in an efficient & timely manner
What you need to be successful in getting this job…
- Experience as Head Receptionist or 3 or more years as Receptionist in a quality hotel
- Pro-active nature
- A true people person who can remain calm under pressure
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Salary of £25k
- Company Benefits
Act Now!! Press the APPLY button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.