We are currently recruiting for an Events Venue with a Café in the Port Solent area. They are seeking a Manager to aid in the smooth running of the events operation as well as the café which will be open during the day. The venue will cater for a wide range of events including weddings, private parties and corporate events. We are looking for a Bar Management experience.
Successful candidate also must be a driver.
- Smooth running of the business, leading and motivating the team to ensure a high level of service is delivered at all times.
- Staffing (rotas), monitoring and managing time sheets
- Stock take
- Responsible for H&S (including COSHH, Fire Safety, Accident Reporting etc.)
- Ensuring all daily events are run smoothly
- Hands on role and will be expected to lead by example
- Management experience in hospitality and events
- Good customer service and food service skills
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- A passion for the hospitality and events industry
- Enthusiastic attitude and a can-do approach
- Salary up to £27k depending on experience
- Free parking
- Excellent opportunity to get into the events industry
- Opportunities for progression
ACT NOW: Press the Apply Button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.